This radio covers 10 meters, 6 meters, 2 meters and 440 (only FM mode). TYT sent a semi-working model for me to show at Dayton. It would light up with menus working and etc. Those who played with the display said it is a clone of the Yaesu FT-8900. I have a close contact at TYT and am told they are working hard to get this radio into production in October.
- Outstanding 0.2uV sensitivity across 10m/6m/2m/70cm bands
- Brilliant crossmodulation, intermodulation rejection and strong signal performance – similar to commercial radios!
- Commercial quality and commercial performance, too!
- 256 memory channels
- DTMF mic included!
- Digital FM broadcast band radio
- High/low output power levels
- Reverse frequency selection
- Dual (V/U) squelch set levels
- Dual repeater offsets selectable
- Multi-function scanning
- Repeater offset selectable
- Keypad lock function
- Channel name editing
- CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
- Dual Band/Dual Receive: (Full Duplex)
- Cross Band Repeat
- TX Power: 5-50 Watts
- Memories: 256
- Antenna Connection: Two SO (UHF)